Tomorrow is my birthday. I was suppose to write this blog a long time ago but I was side tracked with life. I have a few demands. Okay….I’m joking. No demands…just a few wishes.
Every year for my birthday the only thing I wish for is a break. My dad’s business takes up so much time that I’ve never gotten to celebrate any holiday, especially my birthday. It’s gotten to the point where it’s even been forgotten or rushed off because other things were more important. You would think that after a while I’d stop being so happy and optimistic right. Nope. Not me…I’m all buckets full of sunshine.
On my birthday I took the day off to spend it with friends but plans changed. Even though I’m off from both my jobs…my dad decided to do a last minute event. As always, the universe provides and I’ll be working on my birthday for my dad…for free.
What I would like for my birthday would be the following:
- Lots of birthday wishes!!!!!
- Birthday Cards…email or send it in the mail. Many thank you’s will follow.
- Pencil Crayons because I love coloring
- Adult Coloring Books to use those awesome pencil crayons on.
- Any Dance Dance Revolution Game and mat for either the Wii, Playstation 3 or 4, XBOX 360 or One. Gotta exercise right
- Pandora Charm Bracelet or a Pandora Charm
- Gummy Bears
- Silly Socks
- To feel loved and appreciated
- To be surprised
- Tons of laughter
I don’t think that wish list is too hard to follow. I could do without a lot on it though. Anyway…I hope everyone is doing well and I’m sending you hugs from my sunny little island.
© Hikari Aie