Day 18 – Your beliefs
I have many beliefs. I’m just going to name a few.
- I believe that if you do good that it will be returned to you.
- I believe in Karma. Strongly believe in it.
- I believe that everyone deserves to be happy.
- I believe in love. Sometimes you have to fight for it but once you find the love that’s right for you, it’s amazing.
- Marriage is sacred.
- Live life to the fullest.
- Laughter is good for the soul.
- Family is important.
- Treat your friends as you would your family. Sometimes when family fails, its your friends that pick you back up.
- Everyone should be treated equally. No matter what.
- Take off your mask and live your life. Don’t let what society feel is the new hype to define you.
- Always be your own person.
- Finally, Smile.
© Hikari Aie