Day 12 – Bullet your whole day
- Woke up at 2:37 am and texted my spouse because I was secretly hoping that he was awake.
- He was awake!!! Waiting for me to wake up in the middle of the night as usual to have our late night shenanigans conversation.
- Spoke from 2:37 am until 4:30 am. He made me go to bed. I was super reluctant.
- Woke back up at 7:30 am. Contemplated life for another ten minutes before I rolled out of bed and took a shower. Got dressed and woke up my son.
- Chased my son out of my bed and told him to get ready. Gave him is usual peanut butter sandwich. He eats that for breakfast every day. He’s odd.
- Took him to the doctor. He got 2 shots. 😦
- I went to work for two and a half hours before I left. There was nothing to do and I was wrote two blogs, I Think… and No Longer Needed. I really like them and you will as well. Give them a click.
- Went to meet my boyfriend. He was waiting at the bus stop. I sneaked up behind him and scared him silly. Secretly I think he knew I was coming.
- We went on a lunch date. It was part two to our date from yesterday. We went to the first restaurant we frequented when we were “just friends”.
- He took forever to order. I was patient. It’s actually the other way around. Couldn’t decide between the chicken sandwich or the honey glazed chicken. I went with the sandwich. Best decision ever!!! 🙂
- Enjoyed our meal. We talked about the world and went down memory lane. We even did the memory lane look…you know the one when you look into the distance with your head slightly cocked. It helps enhance the experience.
- Got chocolate cake for dessert. He recorded me doing the happy cake dance. Most likely got pictures as well. I was super happy just being with him.
- Went back to the bus stop. Kissed for a while. He almost convinced me to miss the bus but I had an eye appointment to keep.
- Eye Doctor!!! Picked out frames for new glasses. I’m a nerd. 😛
- I went home and spoke to my mom for a while. I also spoke to my boyfriend who called to hear my amazing voice cause he was lonely and he missed me on his walk home.
- Got my son ready for school tomorrow. He got a shower, food, tucked in, and scolded all in one. It was super. We even talked about dinosaurs for a while.
- Got to work on my third job. Catering for events. Started battering fish, gathering items needed for tomorrow, pre-sliced items, etc.
- Texted my boyfriend in-between. Reminded him to post his Day 12 Challenge. He has a blog!!! He said that I’m his inspiration. He stopped writing for five years and now he’s a writing sensation. He’s really good. He goes by Silence but in reality he’s not. It’s a sham. He just likes mystery but he’s a big softie.
- Writing this blog and eating ice until I go back to the kitchen to continue this not so fun job of catering.
This is my day in a nutshell. Hope you liked spending the day with me.
© Hikari Aie